Ladder Now is seeking a sharp individual for a challenging, fast paced, but casual office environment.
- Must be comfortable, and polite on the phone. This position will be making outbound calls, and answering incoming calls. Scheduling appointments with our clients, and homeowners.
- Routing and placement of appointment on our field inspectors
- Work with a team, to ensure all daily tasks are complete
- Familiar with Excel, Word, Skype, and Microsoft Office is a plus
High School Diploma or equivalent
2+ Years in the Customer Service Business, a plus if you have previous dispatch experience.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Monday through Friday, 9 AM-6 PM or 10 AM -7 PM.
- Some seasonal weekend work
Competitive Hourly Rate, based on experience.
Health Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D Insurance
Paid Vacation, Gym Membership Reimbursements
To apply, email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with “Scheduling Coordinator” in the subject line.