Job Title: Scheduling Coordinator
Reports to: Scheduling Manager
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
As a member of the Ladder Now Team, the Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling appointments with our customers and homeowners. The work performed requires close collaboration with other team members while remaining true with the mission, vision, values, goals, and overall culture of Ladder Now. This role has some of the most interactions with our customer so positive attitudes, and a willingness to help, are a must for the Scheduling Coordinator.
- Ability to work flexible hours (8 hour shifts, ranging 12PM to 11PM) and one weekend a month. Opportunity for overtime throughout the year.
- Must be comfortable, and polite on the phone.
- Make outbound calls and answer incoming calls.
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Nationwide routing and placement of appointments for our Field Inspectors, optimizing drive time to ensure on-time arrival compliance.
- Work closely with internal team to ensure all daily tasks are complete.
- Monitor emails and all scheduling request to ensure appointments are confirmed and routed properly.
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Skype is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years in the customer service industry. Previous dispatch experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasker with organization skills
- Tech savvy
Benefits and Perks:
Ladder Now offers a great benefit package which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, short and long- term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, life insurance and more.
Ladder Now is a rapidly expanding on-demand network of experts, collecting and inspecting thousands of data points of ground truth…every day. Utilizing this network — enhanced with artificial intelligence and machine learning — allows our team to provide solutions to the insurance, property/real estate, and finance verticals.
Ladder Now is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Ladder Now does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Email your resume to email@example.com, with Scheduling Coordinator in the subject line.