Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Reports to: CTO
Location: Atlanta, GA
We are a high growth, profitable tech company that assists the insurance industry with handling claims inspections. In an industry generally not known for being “high-tech,” we pride ourselves on creating solutions previously thought impossible while at the same time being in a unique position to influence the future of how this industry works entirely.
You will be entrusted with maintaining, designing, developing, and implementing substantial product initiatives. As an early member of our team, you will be faced with many challenging problems and given the authority and freedom you need to tackle them.
- Work on a small team and participate in all aspects of the development process.
- Develop new features on existing products.
- Actively partake in designing and implementing new product suites or major initiatives as necessary.
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- 7+ years of experience.
- A full stack engineer with experience designing and maintaining RESTful backend APIs to serve multiple frontend clients including traditional web apps as well as mobile.
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot (or related technologies such as general Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, etc).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Experience with AWS, particularly S3, SQS, and SES.
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Basic Linux system administration.
Benefits and Perks:
Ladder Now offers a great benefit package which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, short and long- term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, life insurance and more.
Ladder Now is a rapidly expanding on-demand network of experts, collecting and inspecting thousands of data points of ground truth…every day. Utilizing this network — enhanced with artificial intelligence and machine learning— allows our team to provide solutions to the insurance, property/real estate, and finance verticals.
Ladder Now is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Ladder Now does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Email your resume to email@example.com, with Sr. Software Developer in the subject line.